Cut wedges out of wheels of gouda and cheddar, waxed them, packaged them for farmers market and packed a couple 10#ers of chevre for an extra restaurant order...
(don't they look like cake?!?!?)
I wish they were all cake...and i wish they were all miiiine..... sigh.
Then packed some cheese for Farmers Market...
...then waxed my rounds of raw cow gouda...
...then went to get silage. Woot. Mike bought me some fried okra for lunch. Yums. I'm sorry I didn't get a picture - they were cute.
This is their house dog, Chevy, with her favorite "toy".
Silage butte!
Mike diggin us some silage...
Supervising...
Buck lovin' on the silage.
I wonder if he can feel their jealous laser eyes boring through his skull.... Probably not.
On our way home we stopped at the post office and there was a package for me. :) :) :) :) :)
Thanks, Nutmeg. You're the best facebook wife ever. ;) I will be rocking out (or maybe sitting quietly feeling loved) to florence and the machine tonight in your honor. Love you!
Re-painting the milk parlor and creamery floors tomorrow...then off to Santa Fe!
Hope all is well wherever you are.
Much love and many hugs,
julia.
No comments:
Post a Comment