I went to my last market this morning! Woohoo! With one exception I've only helped set up and take down, and spend all the in between time wandering SF and going to museums and coffeeshops. Today was great though - set up, then wandered an artists market a bit, met up with Maria and Mark again, then got brunch with a friend of a DC friend and her mother. It was absolutely fabulous. She and her fiance-now-husband sailed from...I think Boston (or maybe somewhere in CA...I suddenly can't remember) to Australia the Pacific way, stopping an average-ish of 4 days at each port they chose...including a week in Tahiti with their moms. And she'd heard of Joshua Slocum - even read the book. Crazy awesome. :)
Funny how fabulous people come out of the woodwork just when you're about to leave...
But I'm still ready to go.
Pics from market:
hard cheeses on display:
bucket-o-cheeeeeese:
ed & robin doing their thaaaang (aka: selling cheese):
maria & mark being silly.
the road to santa fe...perhaps the last time?
spring equinox, full moon, & ed&mike anniversary shindig this evening. bunch of people at the dairy tomorrow...then nicole arrives monday! :) Aiya.
Hope you're all well. Miss you. ~j.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment