Holy wow.
Amazing.
We're in Roswell tonight. No extraterrestrial activity as yet. We'll keep you updated.
Tomorrow off to the caverns and staying with relatives tomorrow night. Looking forward to some good stories and family history lessons...and general re-connecting with my people! :)
It's been a great adventure. Thanks for reading and supporting me through all my rants and heartbreaks. I'm sure this will continue when I go north in a couple weeks. Not surprising that there being goats there waiting for me to meet is a huge comfort to me... I decided not to bring Frida home with me...but am thinking perhaps when I do have a farm, I may come down and adopt a daughter of hers...or her and her daughters...and one of Maddy's puppies. They think she might be pregnant...or will be soon...what with all her gallivanting around with those ornery boys and all. Anyhoo.
It works out in my fantasy world.
*Also, if you're interested...this made me feel even better about the whole disbudding concept and practice, recommended by Alyssa. She makes really good points, and I feel a lot better about her system for the procedure... I feel like the process we used was pretty bare-bones and not nearly as thought-through as hers... But I'm gone...so I'm not going to get into it. Really great article though: http://fiascofarm.com/goats/disbudding.htm
Much love and many hugs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dang, I should have told you to ask about my friend Christy at Carslbad. Glad you say white sands though, tis awesome!
Post a Comment