Wednesday, March 23, 2011

On the Road

Howdy!

Well, after some sad goodbyes yesterday, Nicole and I went up to Santa Fe to the Georgia O'Keefe Museum.  We only saw two blatant paintings of the lady bits.  Very cool museum though.  Wandered around the square, then headed to ABQ where we got a couple drinks with Steph and Stephen and had a late dinner at a Thai place.  So tasty. :)

Heading to White Sands today, Carlsbad tomorrow, and Kansas City on Friday. Surreal!

It was hard to let Frida go... I was crying and the mamas came up taking turns sniffing and licking my face.  Dog came up and rubbed her head on me and then wandered off... I couldn't go back in the barn after I'd finished feeding...Don't think I'd ever come out...  <3  Sigh.  I'm not built for these goodbyes.  I think after a couple more years of this I will be more than satisfied to just have a piece of land and never leave it again for a long long time...

<3 julia.

No comments: